Take These Seeds... (Hoodie)
In a video that was recorded in the first week of fighting, a remarkable Ukrainian woman approached a heavily-armed Russian soldier and offered him sunflower seeds to put in his pocket and said, "Take these seeds and put them in your pocket so sunflowers will grow when you die."
100% of the profits from the sale of this shirt will go directly to The Red Cross.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua